You Don't Need a Budget
You Don’t Need A Budget!
There I said it – but think of it this way.
You don’t need to have a pair of shoes, after all your feet are designed for:
But you want to have a pair of shoes, simply because your feet will:
· Stay warm in the spring, fall and winter.
· Not get wet on rainy days.
· Avoid potentially get stepped on.
· Perhaps even burnt on hot pavement.
· Cut from a piece of glass on the sidewalk.
· Infected from stepping on a tack or nail.
· Broken if you run into something.
· Become a fashion statement.
So again, I say – You don’t need a budget – but you want to have one.
It will allow you to:
· Compile all your income.
· Analyze your expenses.
· Evaluate your spending.
· Build your savings and investments.
· Be prepared for the expected.
· React with confidence for the unexpected.
· Prepare a realistic action plan.
· Stabilize your home and business finances.
· Forecast your financial future.
· Succeed at being successful.
Ready to start a budget but not sure how?
No worries simply gather any questions you may have and book a session with your new Money Coach here!